It was probably that fuckin pidgeon barker.
------------------
Another innocent girl just made his list...
Printable View
It was probably that fuckin pidgeon barker.
------------------
Another innocent girl just made his list...
whats everyone problem with me! fuckin greebos!
------------------
A much wittier reply came to mind immediately after I clicked the 'Send' button.
i used to live down bretton ave untill i moved 8 years ago.
------------------
Hi I'm Luke, You probably don't know me.... but i know you.
nothin against u pigeon, just fukin whores
------------------
fukin nobjockeys, ass weasles and skag heads
come on raych thats harsh, who would pay for that? she just uses her cunt to get atention cos her looks, personality and mind arnt much to write home about, actualy, neither is her splayed welly top.
------------------
I AM TRUTH
harsh, but yer know some people deserve harshness.
DADDY WANT A SAUSAGE??
d n n n n n nd n n n n dn n n n maddog maddog maddog
------------------
fukin nobjockeys, ass weasles and skag heads
Do not diss the splayed welly top.
------------------
I Love Killer Tomato.
Oi, Wit. Ya chufterin greebo! Only me and Lucy are propper meggies. You lot are nearly half in Grimsby anyways. Which makes you the chancing no-mans-land off casts.
The Rammy's area and round Lovett St are the Ghaza Strip of Cleethorpes.
CBP on it!
Love you all really. Especially Wit.
Cunts. Especially Wit. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif I will kiss Wit. Wit eats grit. Grit is shit. Shit is Brit. Brit is tit. Tit is Wit. I love Wit. WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT.
William Igor Thaddius
------------------
Take a chance as we open up our minds to things that never exist. Holy is the word that I use to clench my fists. You will never see what has gone wrong.
Sand get's in the most awkward places.
me = dead sovvy.
------------------
I Love Killer Tomato.
well well well...nice to see you have nothing better to talk about you sad vegan wanker. You're just bitter. If i'm that bad how come it took so long for you to stop caring?
And for the record, i'm not a pigeon, No D u useless fucktards, nor was i stating that i was a pigeon, for you see, pigeon was the oringinal pigeon, and as i am not pigeon, therefore, i cannot be a pigeon.
there is logic there somewhere.
And just remember kids, it takes two to tango, and it's the guy that ususally takes the lead.
------------------
NoBoDy CaReS, nObOdY cArEs.